Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Bike/run combo

Did a bike/run combo for the first time in that order. In the past, I've run and then hopped on the bike but thought I should get used to the transition between the two.

It definitely is interesting to do them in that order. Your first quarter to half mile, you feel like your legs are bouncing off the surface. My first thought was to slow things down a bit because you definitely feel like you are running fast. I didn't want to go too quickly and not have any energy at the end.

Next time, though, I'm going to let myself go as quick as possible. I feel like I'm leaving a litte bit of energy on the table at the end of my run and I want to see if I can use it to jumpstart the run.

My father-in-law and his wife join the donor list. Thanks Paul and Lee!

No comments: