Sunday, September 23, 2007

Official finish times

Times just got posted and I came in a very respectable 1:26:49 which put me in 112th place overall. Age divisions weren't broken out but there was one person near my age at 1:29 so it looks like 3 minutes will be the minimum for donation purposes.

My neighbor Tom Butler (whose wife started this whole mess) finished a very strong 1:20:42, good enough for 81st.

Mike got a DQ for wearing his timing chip on his wrist instead of his ankle but based on our best guess, he was somewhere near 1:20 in the shorter Tri-it<.BR>
I was very happy with my split times. I felt slow in the water but managed a 19:42, at least 4 minutes faster than I expected.

The bike took 39:32, right where I thought it would be. The run was 24:48, a little slower than I would have liked considering that was my strongest discipline going in.

No comments: